Dr. Watson is a board-certified ophthalmologist that offers comprehensive ophthalmology services, including state-of-the-art cataract surgery; femtosecond laser-assisted cataract surgery; premium intraocular lens implantation for correction of astigmatism and presbyopia; diagnosis and management of glaucoma, dry eye disease, and diabetic eye disease and age-related macular degeneration.
A native of Richmond, VA, Dr. Watson graduated from Clemson University with honors. She earned her medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine and while there, was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. She completed her Internship and Ophthalmology Residency at the Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
Dr. Watson maintains memberships in the following professional societies:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- North Carolina Medical Society
- North Carolina Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society