Dr. Amanda Britt Baden, OD offers comprehensive eye care with a specialty in managing glaucoma. She provides multi-faceted care from medical to routine examinations; including glaucoma management, diabetic eye exams, contact lens exams, post-operative care, comprehensive eye exams and emergency care.
Dr. Baden has been in practice over 13 years and many know her by her maiden name, Dr. Britt. She has been in practice at Wilmington Eye for almost 11 years.
- Residency at VA Medical Center in Johnson City, TN
- Externships at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia and VA Medical Center in Salisbury, NC; Private practice in Greensboro, NC and Wilmington, NC
- Doctorate of Optometry from Pennsylvania College of Optometry – now Salus University
- Research work at Research Triangle Institute in Durham, NC
- Bachelor of Science at University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Member of the North Carolina Optometric Society
“I take great pride in being very thorough in my examinations and truly care about the well-being of my patients. I find it rewarding to be able to follow their progress.”
A Wilmington native, Dr. Baden enjoys spending time with her daughter, husband and two French bulldogs. She enjoys learning new photography skills and playing tennis. Her favorite photography subjects include her daughter and family.